You have spoken and we have listened. This year's Summit will leave more room for deeper learning activities and workshops, combined with keynotes of new TimeEdit best practices and exciting features. Here is a glimpse of the agenda for TE Summit 2020.
And as always, our customer success managers will be on call to help you with all the things you are wondering. From start til end, representatives will be able to help you out.
1. Grow your TimeEdit knowledge: No matter your expertise level, you'll get better acquainted with the TimeEdit product suite and get tips from other higher education institutions who use it effectively every day.
2. Network with the best: Your local educational community is an invaluable
3. Learn what's new: Discover how you can use new features, tools and new methodologies to boost what's working (and identify and correct what isn't) to improve your organisation's processes and schedule.
4. Improve scheduling resource manage efficiency in your organisation: Even the best teachers can stand to improve. Whether your goal is higher resource efficiency, less course conflicts or a more balanced timetable for the professor, TE Summit is the place to explore opportunities to reach your targets.
Start time: 11:00, the 22nd of April
End time: 13:00 (after lunch), the 23rd of April
About the location: Featuring a rooftop restaurant and bar overlooking Lake Mälaren, Steam Hotel is an 18-story hotel just 1.2 mi away from central Västerås. Situated just an hour from Stockholm, Västerås is accessible by both train and plane (fly to Arlanda and take the less than 1 hour train tide directly from Arlanda).
Getting to and from Västerås:
By car: Put in Ångkraftvägen 14, Västerås, in yout GPS.
By train: Train from Stockholm Central Station, Arlanda and Bromma Airport leaves regurlarly. Book with SJ, www.sj.se
To and from Västerås C and Steam Hotel: We offer transfer bus between Västerås C and Steam Hotel. Free or charge! This bus leaves from Västerås C to Steam Hotel 22nd of April 10.30, and from Steam Hotel to Västerås C 15 minutes after the conference ended.
Taxi: For those of you who want taxi there are usually cars stand by at Västerås C. If you want to book your cab we recommend you to use Taxi Västerås at +46 21 185000
Early bird price: 3990 SEK/NOK/DKK (until 31st of December)
Standard price: 4490 SEK/NOK/DKK
- Hotel room April 22nd - 23rd April in single or double room
- Breakfast April 23rd
- Lunch April 22nd and 23rd
- Dinner & entertainment April 22nd
- So much fika you can handle
Deadline for registration is 6th of March, 2020.
We look forward to see you in Västerås in April!
Training sessions, product webinars, events, conferences, speaking sessions and meet ups, here we list everything that's happening soon. Hope to see you there!
Registration is open! We are beyond excited to announce TE Summit 2020. Come join us and 200 schedulers, resource managers, facility managers, coordinators, IT professionals and other TimeEdit enthusiasts for this year's biggest Resource Management and Scheduling conference. Scroll down for event details and link to registration.
TE Con är en halvdagskonferens där vi presenterar och diskuterar allt som har med schemaläggning, resurshantering och TimeEdit att göra. Fokus ligger på att lära av varandra, och efter introduktion till ämne av oss på TE följer gruppdiskussioner och genomgångar av olika användarcase.